**This is a screening tool. Please be aware that these results may require you to have formal imaging to confirm any of these findings. **
- Left ventricular ejection fraction – efficiency of the heart
- Assess left and right cardiac compartments (atria and ventricles) – insights into blood pressure and valve integrity
- Looks at the efficiency of the cardiac valves
- May comment on whether there is increased blood pressures in the lungs
- Assess the lumen of right and left carotid arteries in your neck and feeding your brain
- Estimates the thickness of the carotid wall thickness – a sign of early disease
- Assigns an age of your carotids to your chronological age – are you older on the inside compared to the outside?
Abdominal Aorta: screens for aneurysms along the length of the aorta from the heart to the abdomen – in some, this can be a potential silent killer.
Abdominal Organs: looks at the gallbladder, liver, pancreas, spleen, kidneys .
Peripheral Vascular Flow: efficiency of the veins and arteries in your legs – great information if you tend to have swelling or varicose veins.